Replacement burn pot for Breckwell pellet stoves. This burnpot fits most of the newer stoves that have an igniter. Breckwell Burnpot Assembly. This pot comes with the stainless steel insert.
Not sure if this is the correct burnpot? Take out your old burnpot and measure the distance between the holes. The A-S-Burnpot has a 1/2" (roughly) gap between the holes. Only one hole on the back? You need an A-S-Burnpotni (no igniter hole). If you have a 1" gap, then you need the A-S-BurnpotP2K.
This is the new two piece style burnpot. It replaces the old solid one piece burnpots. The new style lasts much longer. When the insert burns out, you replace only the S.S. insert.
Fits the following models:
- P22 - 1994 models and newer
- P23 - 1994 models and newer
- P24 - 1994 models and newer
- P32 - All Models
- P1000 - All Models
- P2000F - 2003 models and newer - see notes below
- P2000I - 2002 models and newer - see notes below
- P2700 - 2001 models and newer - see notes below
- P4000 - All Models
Can be used in place of A-S-070-I Breckwell part number A-S-BURNPOT
OEM Breckwell part.